The Bury and West Suffolk Tennis Tournament started back in 1927 as a grass court tournament at the Victory Ground for seniors and juniors.
It moved to Culford School in 2012 with its 4 indoor and 7 outdoor courts, 2 of which were added last year.  We have also added Mens and Ladies events to the tournament.
Culford is now a Tennis Centre of Excellence producing a steady stream of national standard players.